This speech will cover our research on various LiFi communication systems, such as point-to-point (P2P) systems, multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) systems, multi-user systems, and multi-cell systems. Moreover, this speech will also discuss the application of AI/ML techniques in MIMO-based LiFi systems.
A presentation by Professor Chen Chen, Chongqing University.
About Chen Chen
Prof. Chen Chen received both the B.S. and M.Eng. degrees from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China and the Ph.D. degree from Nanyang Technological University, and he is currently a Professor in Chongqing University. His main research interest is 6G LiFi communication, focusing on physical-layer transmission techniques for LiFi communication systems.
About Chongqing University
Chongqing University (CQU) is one of the top 1% Chinese universities within the framework of the State 211 Project and 985 Project. Over 49,000 students attend classes in 35 schools, under seven faculties in Science, Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Built Environment, Information Science and Technology, Medicine.
- A key national university
- A member of the “Excellence League”
- 4 main campuses cover a total of 347 hectares
- A large library collection amounts to 4.5 million volumes
What We Do:
We are committed to making a first-class comprehensive research-oriented university in China, with unique characteristics and international fame.
Where We Are:
Chongqing, the youngest Municipality and one of the five central cities in China, remains at the forefront of the “Go West” national development campaign with the fastest economic growth.
- A city with excellent ecological environment and abundant natural resources
- A city with diverse cultures
- A city of tradition and modernity
- An industry base in Western China
- An economic and financial center in Upper Yangtze River
- A logistic hub combining water, road and air transportation
- A city of bridges
Chen Chen is speaker at the 2023 edition of the LiFi Conference.